Date: May 14th, 2017
Location: Montgomery County Community College
Attendees: Magesh Babu, Jayasree Magesh Babu, Thirumalaisamy, Shanmugam Subramaniyam, Santhirasegara
Kanagasabapahty, H. Nanthakumar, Aravind Ragupathy, Dhanabal Samiappan, Parthasarathy Krishnaswamy, Narasimhan Kanvar,
Sudarsan Rajan, Eswaran Dhanabalan, Narayanan Radhakrishnan, Mohan Kumar Nagarajan, Senthil Thangamuthu, Vadivelan
Paramasivam, Raghu Bakthan, Premkumar Chelladurai, Kishore Karunakaran, Vidhyasankar Sundaresan, Sagaya Arul Seviyar,
Suhanya Kumarasamy, Meenakshi Subbiah, Sumathi Parthasarathy, Veena Kumar, Savitha Palanivel, Ajitha Ilayanambi,
Divya Durairaj, Sudha Ganesh, Suhanthini Santhirasegaran, Radhika Aravumudhan, Krithika Pichaiyan, Vijayalakshmi
Krishnamurthy, Nalini Vardharajan, Sangeetha Nachimuthu, Padmasujah Rajan, Priya Mani, Subhashini Shanmugam, Prema
Venkatesan, Rajalalitha Ponnambalam, Anitha Rajendiran, Nrutika Lakshmi, Rajeswari Harinathan, Vimala Dhandapani,
Padmapriya Elumalai, Sangeetha Reddiar, Aravind Aravindhan, Sumathi Mohan, Sumathi Parthasarathy, Shoba Boobalan,
Deepa Suresh, Saranya Mohan, Ranjini Muhunthan, Uma Sundar
- After a long discussion and voting it was agreed by the parents to teach Nilai 4 and Nilai 5 syllabus for three years
instead of two years.
- It was agreed by all to collect a $100 refundable fee at the time of registration from the parents excluding the
Office Bearers, Teachers and Coordinators to implement Monthly Volunteering System. If the parents do not volunteer
for all the school weeks in the month they signed up then $100 will not be refunded. More guidelines will be formed
by the new team at the beginning of next academic year to implement the Monthly Volunteering System.
- Following two by-laws are agreed to be added/changed in the PMTS Guidelines:
- Both spouses should not be part of the PMTS team as Office Bearers and Coordinators.
- The election process for the next Chairperson should be started from the April 1st to aid a smooth transition.
- The registration fee for the next academic year is $200 to include the costs to provide coffee/tea every week for
the Teachers & Volunteers, to host a year end simple dinner for the PMTS team etc.
- A total of $430 is collected towards the PMTS Library and the fund will be used to buy books for the School Library.
Date: December 4th, 2016
Location: Montgomery County Community College, Blue Bell, PA
Attendees: Vijayalaksmi Krishnamurthy, Radhika Aravamudhan, Suhanya Kumarasamy, Rajasekar S, Parthasarathy
Krishnaswamy, Geevabharathi Navarajan, Muthukumar Arumugam, Kishore Karunakaran, Viswanathan Vijayakumar, Santhosh
Kandasamy, Thirumalaisamy T, Amjath Sulaiman, Sathish Rajasekaran, Dhanabal Samiappan, Eswaran Thanabalan, Senthil
Thangamuthu, Baskar Periasamy, Vadivelan Paramasivam, Vardharajan Parasuraman, Segaran Kanagasabapathy, Samy Jayagopalan,
Manivannan Subramaniyan, Sumithrra Manivannan, Manjula Arulselvam, Balami Ramachandran, Meena Subbiah, Vimala Dhandapani,
Krtihtika Pichaiyan, Veena Kumar, Dhanasowndarya, Sheila Senthil, Savitha Palanivel, Ajitha Ilayanambi, Abirami Mahendiran,
Raghu Bakthan, Narayanan Radhakrishnan, Srikrishnan Venkataraman, Gayathri Nanthakumar, Padmasujah Rajan, Mahendran
Sunderraj, Prema Venkatesan, Suganya Ramesh, Nageswari Ranganathan, Subhashini Kuppusamy, Rajalalitha Ponnambalam,
Rajeswari Harinathan, Divya Durairaj, Sumathi Mohan, Suhanthini Chandirasegaran, Padmapriya Elumalai, Leelavathi
Krishnan, Ranjini Muhunthan, Ramya Ranjith, Vinotha Vimal, Suthamathi Suresh, Josie Joseph, Gloria Xavier, Anitha
Rajendiran, Nithya Raja, Lakshmi Karunanidhi, Sreevidhya Dinesh, Shoba Boobalan and Uma Sundar
- In case of emergency closing of MCCC due to inclement weather, the parents will be informed through the following
- PMTS website - www.tagdvtamilschool.org
- WhatsApp message chain
- MCCC text alerts (The School will email the details to subscribe to MCCC text alerts)
- The parents were presented with the 2016-2017 school statistics as follows:
- Total Number Of Enrolled Students: 108
- Total Number Of Families: 85
- Total Number Of New Families: 28
- Total Number of Teachers: 21
- Total Number of Substitute Teachers: 6
- Total Number Of Classes : 20
- Mazhalai : 3 Classes & 14 Students
- Nilai 1: 3 Classes & 15 Students
- Nilai 2: 5 Classes & 27 Students
- Nilai 3: 5 Classes & 27 Students
- Nilai 4: 1 Class & 8 Students
- Nilai 5: 1 Class & 8 Students
- NIlai 6: 1 Class & 6 Students
- Nilai 7: 1 Class & 3 Students
- The parents and teachers were requested to give their feedbacks/corrections about ATA books to PMTS ATA Coordinator
Mrs. Sumathi Parthasarathy.
- After a long discussion, the parents have decided to follow the below approaches in the same order to handle the
monthly volunteers for the next academic year:
- Create a registration form, which will make the ‘Monthly Volunteer’ field mandatory with options to choose the
month, except for teachers.
- Form a group to handle monthly volunteers and the monthly volunteering tasks.
- If the above options do not work, then collect a refundable fee which will be refunded at the end of the year
only to the parents who have volunteered for a month in the academic year.
- Many parents are interested in starting a library for the school, and the interested parents are requested to form
a team to proceed further.