1. Full tuition and TAGDV membership fee are due on the first day the students attend the class.
2. No refunds, once the book is issued and the student has attended classes.
3. Parents who are not teachers/coordinators should volunteer for a month in a school year and should sign up for the same at the time of registration. The teachers’/coordinators’ spouses are exempt from this.
4. Parents are requested to Sign Up for one snack per school year.
5. Students will have a weekly Home Work for all classes Mazhalai through Nilai 6 for all the 20 weeks in Plymouth Meeting Tamil School calendar and specific projects may be assigned by the teacher from time to time.
6. Mazhalai to Level 2 parents are required to sign in and stay at the school while their children are in the class and sign out their children at the end of the school time. Parents are required to drop the kids off in their respective Nilai classrooms and not anywhere else in the premises. Drop off time is 2:30 to 2.35 pm on Sundays and pick up time is 4.55 to 5.05 pm.
7. Plymouth Meeting Tamil School grades Weekly Home Work, Weekly Attendance, First semester, Second Semester, Third Semester and special projects teachers choose to assign.
8. Students’ progress to the next level is determined by their grades and recommendation from the specific Nilai teachers.
9. Parents are requested to read the School Guidelines fully to guide their kids to success.